Government Tax Policy
- You are aware that we are required to deduct taxes at the time of release of payment to you;
- Under Section 194B of the Income Tax Act, we will deduct appropriate amount of tax (30% at present) on your winnings in excess of Rs. 10,000/- or more in a financial year.
- You are required to furnish your Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by the Income tax authorities for release of any payment or cash out. We will furnish you with a Tax certificate as evidence of tax deduction in appropriate format.
- All payments by us shall be subject to tax deduction at source (TDS).
- If you win less than Rs. 10,000/- during any financial year, then no TDS will be deducted.
- We will verify your Pan card and other details for cash out or winning. We reserve the right to cancel/forfeit your winnings if your verification is not done to our satisfaction.
- In case of Tournament, only 30% of winnings will be deducted as TDS and rest of the amount will be kept in your account with us under tournament earnings section. You can either cash out your winnings or convert them into normal game chips by calling or emailing at our support center.
Please note: A Player will not be able to buy tickets of tournaments from their tournament win amount, it can only be done from the normal cash game account.